Study in Ireland
Ireland is a popular destination for international students and offers a high level of education that is recognized throughout the world, combining a fantastic higher education experience with historical cities, beautiful scenery and a unique heritage. Ireland is located on the west coast of Europe and is a member of the European Union.
Irish qualifications are the same as the UK equivalents, so your undergraduate or postgraduate qualification carries just as much value when you begin your career.
Reasons to study in Ireland
- Irish universities operate the Free Fees Initiative for EU students, enabling those who meet the criteria to avoid paying tuition fees
- Join 35,000 other international students from over 160 countries
- The only English speaking country in the Eurozone
- Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in global research impact
- Home to companies such as Google, Medtronics and Microsoft
- Dublin has been voted by Lonely Planet as the world’s friendliest city on multiple occasions