Study In China
China is one of the fastest developing countries in the world and become popular due to its great career building opportunities by offering different degree programs in Bachelors, Masters and PHD for international students from all over the world. China offers authoritative, comprehensive and instructive education in wide fields of Business, Medical, Engineering, Arts, Sciences and many more which has an immense effect on her literacy rate. Not only local education, international education in china has boomed also in past few years. According to survey more than 439875 international students came to study abroad in China. Due to this trend and great level of education everyone wants to know about how to study in China for international students. So if you are searching for study in China for Pakistani students then you are at right place. EUCAN International Education Immigration Consultants have a wide experience of more than 8 years in providing best consulting services to study in china from Pakistan.
EUCAN International Education Immigration Consultants is providing services to study in china in English in all degree levels like Bachelors, Masters and PHD in well known universities. EUCAN International Education Immigration Consultants have contract with top ranked and well known universities of china.
- Formal name: Peoples Republic of China (PRC)
- Capital: Beijing
- Area: 9,600,000 sq km
- Population: 1.3 billion (as of 2004)
- Language: Mandarin Chinese (Putonghua) based on Beijing dialect, plus local dialects
- Climate: Extremely diverse; tropical in the south to subarctic in the north
- Currency and Monetary Unit : Renminbi/Yuan
- Form of Government: system of National Peoples Congress
- Administrative Demarcations: 23 provinces, 5 autonomous regions, 4 municipalities, and 2 Special Administrative Regions
WHY STUDY IN CHINA?
- World’s second largest and fastest growing economy
- Quality of Education and International Recognition
- Experience the great Chinese Culture First-hand
- Gain proficiency in Chinese language
- Great acceptability while approaching employers
- Great opportunity to work there on completion of your programme
- Travel and Exploration opportunities
EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN CHINA
Higher Education system of china consist of Junior college, undergraduates and postgraduates.
- junior colleges schooling -2-3 years duration
- Universities 4 years, except medical courses which need five years for graduation.
- Postgraduate study 3 years
- Doctoral Degrees 3 years.
- TOEFL or IELTS. (Entry requirements varies from universities to universities)